Integrated Quality and Environment Management Policy
JM elektronik sp. z o.o. has been holding an significant position established through many years of experience among Polish suppliers of products and services for professional electronics industry.
We achieve development by consistent shaping of the company’s image as a reliable and competent partner that follows ethical and legal business principles and is success oriented regarding both financial and market aspect.
Being aware of the need for continuous monitoring and meeting customer’s expectations and needs, we diligently complete the obligations assumed and develop partnership relationships with the stakeholders based on mutual benefits and respect for each party’s interests.
JM elektronik sp. z o.o. is committed to:
- continuous improvement of its activities and their results regarding the products and services we offer with simultaneous economically justified use of our financial potential,
- supporting optimization of the conditions ensuring the effectiveness of this policy, including creation of work culture which is suffused with employee awareness and involvement,
- compliance with any applicable laws and legal requirements,
- protection of natural environment while conducting our core business activities by minimizing the use of natural resources, prevention of environmental pollution and appropriate waste management,
- require from our partners and participants of our supply chain to ensure activities aimed at eliminating their negative environmental impact,
- training all staff members to better accomplish our quality and environmental objectives,
- Meeting our objectives through a systemic approach to quality and environment through continuous improvement of the Integrated quality and environmental management system pursuant to ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 standards.
Sławomir Pieszczek - CEO
Teresa Suchoń - Vice-chairman